Inner City Melbourne Fieldwork
4 Mar 17
4 Mar 17
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM Abbotsford / Collingwood
- For teachers of VCE Geography Unit 3 : Changing the Land
- A day to explore the changing face of the inner suburbs of Melbourne : Abbotsford and Collingwood
- Observe, record and interpret a range of land use changes of the past, present and future.
- Fieldtrip is led by Raymond Pask. Ray is a VCE Geography textbook author and VCE examiner. He will provide an in depth study of the area and explore its potential for fieldwork in VCE Unit 3.
- Great ideas should also emerge for “Geographies of Human Wellbeing”
- Ideal for teachers inexperienced in urban fieldwork
Starting Time and Place :
- Meet 8:30 am (Details will be emailed to you)
- Morning tea and lunch provided.
- Bring you camera, iPad/mobile device and wear clothing and footwear appropriate for a walking tour.
- Finish at approx 2:30 pm
NOTE: PLACES ARE LIMITED
Members: $195.00 Non-members: $260.00
AU $ 260 (Inc. GST)
2nd Mar 17 11:59 PM
Places Available: 13