Year 9 Units 1 & 2
The following resources are relevant to Victorian Curriculum Year 9 Units 1 & 2 :
- Asia Education Foundation Resources
- GTAV Topographic Map Kits
- Food 4 Thought
- National Sports Museum Resources
- Scoop.it! - A collection of clips, news, articles, websites and other sources found on the net that are relevant to Geography – linked to the AC and curated by the GTAV
- Secondary Geography Concept Posters
Unit 1 : Biomes and food security
- Unit 1 Biomes and Food Security (Power Point) : A presentation provided by Andrew Dodson AC:G AusVELS and VCE Conference - 29 November 2013
- C the Market - Tours of the Melbourne Wholesale Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Market at Epping
- Primary Industries Education Foundation - A power point presentation by Ben Stockwin, PIEF CEO, on Biomes and food security from 2013 GTAV Annual Conference, August 2013.
- World Vision's Get Connected : Food Security - featuring case studies on Bangladesh and Timor Leste World. A free online issue.
Unit 2 : Geographies of interconnections
- 2013 Annual Conference Keynote (Power Point) by Dr Juliana Mansvelt, Senior lecturer, School of People, Environment and Planning, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Unit 2 Geographies of interconnections Workshop presentation (Power Point) by Dr Juliana Mansvelt at the GTAV Annual Conference, 2013.
- Victoria Walks resource for Year 9 Unit 2 : Geographies of interconnections