VCE Student Lectures
20 Mar 17
GTAV VCE Unit 3 Geography
Last Chance to Register
The first lecture in a series of three is this Sunday at Monash University 19 March and repeated at The University of Melbourne on Sunday 26 March.
Please ensure that your students are aware - GTAV VCE Geography lectures will provide them with the best chance to achieve their best results for VCE Geography.
Important information for VCE teachers and students:
- This lecture is NOT a repeat of the textbook information.
- It is delivered by expert teachers and writers of the course.
- The first lecture has three presenters and is extended to over three hours.
Assoc. Prof. Ian Rutherfurd, Lecturer, The University of Melbourne, is a writer of the new VCE course. He will enable you to get a head start on Outcome 2 Land Cover Change.
Claudia Graham, VCE Coordinator Overnewton College, teacher of VCE Geography, will consolidate your understanding of Outcome 1 Land Use Change.
Adriana Abels, John Monash Science School VCE Geography teacher, will provide a session on making the best preparation to achieve high study scores.
- Outstanding value for money
- Renowned for the highest quality
- Provides great revision and further knowledge
- Available at two convenient locations: Monash University Clayton and the University of Melbourne
Online or contact the GTAV Office directly 9824 8355 for group bookings.