Advice to contributors
Articles submitted for possible inclusion in Interaction should follow these guidelines :
- We welcome short articles (500-800 words), units of work, lesson plans and fieldwork ideas.
- All material should be typed, double spaced in 12 point and submitted by email as an attachment.
- Articles intended for classroom use should have AusVELS or all VCE levels included.
- Accompanying photographs, sketches, images, maps, diagrams or cartoons should be strong in contrast. These items will also be returned on request.
- Contributors are responsible for the factual accuracy of the articles and for obtaining permission to reproduce text or illustrations from other publications.
- Please observe copy deadlines which are published in each edition.
- The editor reserves the right to select and edit copy for printing and any material published becomes the copyright of the GTAV
- Upon publication of an article, contributors receive a complimentary copy of that edition of Interaction.
- Send copy to editor Judy Mraz - Judy.Mraz@gtav.asn.au