Water for Life
Investigating water as a global issue
Year 7 Unit 1
A resource published by the Geography Teachers Association of Victoria Inc (Global Education Project Victoria)
- How is water distributed across the world?
- How has water availability changed over time?
- How is water used by people?
- How is water used in agriculture?
- Does climate change affect water availability?
- Case study: water issues in the Asia-Pacific
- Case study: water issues in Africa
- What action can be taken to improve water availability?
Download Water for life